Association des Parents d'Elèves du LFI Forum Index Association des Parents d'Elèves du LFI
Forum dédié aux parents d'élèves du primaire et secondaire du lycée Français d'Irlande. Forum for LFI parents.
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Before school care offered

Reply to topic     Association des Parents d'Elèves du LFI Forum Index » Pause cafe- Tea break » Echange de service-Parents helping parents Previous topic
Before school care offered
MichelleP

Quartier-Neighborood: foxrock
Féminin

Post Before school care offered Reply with quote
Hi,
I am a Mom of two boys age 8 who have just completed CE2.  We live a few minutes walk from the school and I work as a lunch lady in the school.  If you need to get to work early I would be happy to mind your child or children, before school starts and then walk them to school.

You can contact me on 086 834 8366 if you want to discuss.

Kind regards,
Michelle

Thu 26 Aug 2010 - 13:31
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Thu 26 Aug 2010 - 13:31
nezha

Quartier-Neighborood: Mount Merrion
Féminin

Post Before school care offered Reply with quote
Michelle minded my son (Faris, 7 year) during all last year in the mornings pre-school. This alllowed me to get at work on time by avoiding traffic jam, while my son was having a good time before walking safely to school. Every morning, Michelle and her children were very welcoming. She is wonderful with kids and always helpful. I highly recommend her to any parent who needs help!
Nezha. Tel: 0877733352 

Wed 1 Sep 2010 - 23:57
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Before school care offered

Today at 14:50
Reply to topic     Association des Parents d'Elèves du LFI Forum Index » Pause cafe- Tea break » Echange de service-Parents helping parents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation