Association des Parents d'Elèves du LFI Index du Forum Association des Parents d'Elèves du LFI
Forum dédié aux parents d'élèves du primaire et secondaire du lycée Français d'Irlande. Forum for LFI parents.
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Can Friends See My Likes

Répondre au sujet     Association des Parents d'Elèves du LFI Index du Forum » Pause cafe- Tea break » FAQ Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
torrieme

Masculin

Message Facebook Can Friends See My Likes Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

design Apples Architect Says the Future of Offices Must Be Flexible Liz Stinson Get Ready for Skyscrapers Made of Wood. Skip to: Curated Story Group 1 Visually Open Nav. You also might see stories about your friends liking or commenting in public groups that you're not a member of.If you dont want to see stories in your News Feed about a friends activity on Facebook, you can:Unfollow that friend.Learn how to adjust what you see in your News Feed.Learn how to hide stories you dont want to see.You can also give us feedback about your experience with News Feed. security The WIRED Guide to Digital Security WIRED Staff Inside an Epic Hotel Room Hacking Spree Andy Greenberg What if All Your Secrets Went Public? Joshua Cohen More security Longreads Welcome to Poppys World Lexi Pandell Get TheMagazine Subscribe now to get 6 months for $5 - plus a FREE Portable Phone Charger. Submit Thank You Invalid Email Follow UsOn Twitter 10 hours This man has spent parts of a decade building the ultimate paper airplane: an incredibly detailed model of a Boeing twitter.com/i/web/status/9 Follow Follow UsOn Facebook Don't miss our latest news, features and videos. Skip to: Footer. Skip to: Footer. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Subscribe Get OurNewsletter WIRED's biggest stories, delivered to your inbox. This helps you see popular stories and conversations that your friends are interacting with the most.If you feel you're missing stories you'd like to see, or seeing stories in your News Feed that you don't want to see, you can adjust your settings.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Skip to: Footer. culture Seasteading: Come for the Algae Bacon, Stay for the Freedom Geek's Guide to the Galaxy Dont Give Up on The Orville Too Quickly Geek's Guide to the Galaxy The Last Jedi Is the Most Intellectual Star Wars Movie Geek's Guide to the Galaxy More culture Skip science card. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. More > Search the Site Connect with Be Web SmartEmailFacebookPinterestRSSTwitter Recommended Reading Recommended Reading: American Girls: Social Media and the Secret Lives of TeenagersRecommended Reading: How to Raise an AdultRecommended Reading: Its Complicated: The Social Lives of Networked Teens MenuAboutArchiveContactLinks and ResourcesPolicies and DisclosuresServicesSubscribeExploreapp ratings ask.fm Bing cell phones Circle data digital book e-mail Facebook fun Google how-to images iMessage instagram iPad iPhone iPod keyboard kids kik kindle fire live streaming location settings media agreement messaging mobile Moms with Apps moshi notifications Omegle pinterest privacy search security sextortion snapchat tablet teens Timeline typing video workshops Yahoo YouTubeSearch Be Web Smart TopicsTopicsSelect CategoryApp Review(30)Snapchat(4)Book Review(3)Email(2)How-to(2)Internet Safety(20)iPod, iPad, iPhone(21)mobile devices/tablets(6)News(6)Parental Controls(23)Safe Search(7)Social Media(43)Facebook(24)Instagram(8)Twitter(1)Technology(1)Uncategorized(1)Web Site Review(1)You Tube(4) Copyright2018 Be Web Smart Powered by WordPress using the Genesis Framework hosted by Bluehost. Skip to: Footer. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Follow Were OnPinterest See what's inspiring us. This helps you to see more stories that interest you from friends you interact with the most. Follow . Follow . .. The number of comments and likes a post receives and what kind of story it is (ex: photo, video, status update) can also make it more likely to appear in your News Feed.If you feel you're missing stories you'd like to see, or seeing stories in your News Feed that you don't want to see, you can adjust your settings.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. science What Happens When an Algorithm Helps Write Science Fiction Stephen Marche Behind the Scenes as NASA Tests the Most Powerful Rocket Ever Chelsea Leu Why Pharma Wants to Put Sensors in This Blockbuster Drug Sarah Zhang More science Skip photo card. (Yes, Wood) Liz Stinson Apples New Campus: An Exclusive Look Inside the Mothership Steven Levy More design Skip security card. Why am I seeing stories in my News Feed about people I'm not friends with or groups I'm not in?Your News Feed includes stories about your friends activity on Facebook, including when your friends like or comment on posts from people youre not friends with. When my friend posts something on my timeline, who can see it in their News Feed? Posts on your timeline may appear other places on Facebook, like News Feed and search, for people who are in the audience they're shared with (ex: friends, public, custom). Be Web SmartFor the Analog Parent in a Digital WorldHomeAboutTestimonialsPolicies and DisclosuresTopicsApp ReviewInternet SafetyiPod, iPad, iPhoneMobile Devices/TabletsParental ControlsSafe SearchSocial MediaFacebookInstagramTwitterYou TubeWeb Site ReviewLinks and ResourcesPresentationsContactSubscribeNot found, error 404The page you are looking for no longer exists. Why are stories Ive already seen still appearing in my News Feed?Sometimes a story that youve already seen will move to the top of your News Feed because many of your friends have liked or commented on it. Page Not Found Whoops, that page is missing! If you clicked a link that led you to this page, please let us know so we can fix our mistake as soon as possible. Submit Thank You Invalid Email Follow UsOn Twitter 10 hours This man has spent parts of a decade building the ultimate paper airplane: an incredibly detailed model of a Boeing twitter.com/i/web/status/9 Follow Follow UsOn Facebook Don't miss our latest news, features and videos. business Instagram's CEO on Free Speech, AI, and Internet Addiction Nicholas Thompson Chill: Robots Wont Take All Our Jobs James Surowiecki Instagrams Kevin Systrom Wants to Clean Up the Internet Nicholas Thompson More business Skip gear card. Follow Get OurNewsletter WIRED's biggest stories, delivered to your inbox. Your California privacy rights. Skip to: Footer. . 5a02188284
move attack facebookis it possible to change facebook passwordfacebook for iphone how to upload photospro facebook hack linuxfree hacker password facebookhow to cancel facebook for goodfacebook messenger for ios 6.1.6 downloadfacebook hacker new 2011 rarfacebook email marketinghow to find someone 39;s facebook login

Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 00:51
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 00:51
Répondre au sujet     Association des Parents d'Elèves du LFI Index du Forum » Pause cafe- Tea break » FAQ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation